DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL HAMIRPUR (H.P.)
Walk–in–interview for the following posts on 17-07-2012 at 10:00 A.M. sharp.
|1.||P.G.T.||Physics, Chemistry, Maths|
|2.||T.G.T.||S.St. , Science(Physics, Chemistry)|
|3.||P.R.T.||English, Science/Maths, S.St., Sanskrit|
|4||K.G. & Computer Teacher||-|
- Conductors/General Helpers
- Band Masters
- Comp. Lab Attandant(Hardware)
- Safai Karamchari.
- For Sr. No. 1 - 4 (PGT, TGT, PRT, KG and Computer Teachers) a preliminary written exam before the interview will be held on 13th July 2012 at 10:00 A.M. sharp in the Main School (at Salasi).
- Proforma to be filled in by the candidates at the time of written Exam (and for others at the time of interview) will be available in the school on payment of Rs.100/-
- For other details and result of written exam please log on to our website www.davhamirpur.org
- P.G.T. : Post graduate in the subject concerned with B.Ed.
- T.G.T. : Graduate with any two out of the subjects- Phy, Che. history, Geography, Political Sc. Economics , Public Administration with B.Ed.
- P.R.T. : Graduate with any two out of the subjects - Eng. Phy. Che. Maths, Biology, History, Political Sc. Public Administration, Geography, Economics, with B.Ed. (For PRT Sanskrit – Graduate/P.G. with Skt. Plus B.Ed.)
- Computer Teacher: Graduate with PGDCA or BCA preferably having English in Graduation/Post Graduation(with minimum 60% marks in BCA/PGDCA).
- K.G.Teachers: 12th pass(with minimum 50% marks) with training of nursery teachers. Graduates will be preferred.
- L.D.C. : Graduate with knowledge of computers(Ex- serviceman will be preferred).
- Drivers: 10th class pass with valid licence of driving.
- Caretaker: 10th class pass (ex-serviceman will be preferred).
- Computer Lab. Attendant: 12th Class Pass with diploma in computer hardware.
- Band Master: Ex-serviceman having experience in the field.
- General Helper: 10th class pass with valid licence of conductor and working experience of any one of the trades i.e. plumber, carpenter, mason, mechanic, welder, generator operator/electrical, library attendant, computer operating.
- Watchman: 8th class pass (ex-serviceman will be preferred).
- Safai Karamchari: 5th class pass.
- For Sr. No. 1 – 3 candidates should have minimum 45% marks in graduation/Post Graduation.
- For Sr. no. 2 & 3 TET qualified candidates with minimum 60% marks will be preferred.
- After the written exam list of qualified/short listed candidates for the interview will be displayed on our website on 14-07-2012 at 10 A.M. and only these candidates shall be allowed to appear in the interview.
- Telephonic confirmation of the result of written exam or interview shall not be entertained.
Desirable Qualification for Sr. No. 1 – 5 : Working knowledge of computers.
Experience: Minimum three years for each post. Teachers having experience of more than 5 years will be preferred.